ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program at RCFC
RCFC will be running the ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off Program. Want to Learn more? Keep reading.
ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off in a nutshell
* A fun, safe introductory program designed for new players aged between 4 and 9.
* Weekly 45 minute sessions that build skills through games and simple drills delivered in an engaging and inclusive environment.
* Every player gets plenty of time on the ball and the prime aim of each session is for children to build fundamental motor skills.
* Each child also receives an ALDI MiniRoos Participant Pack when they register – which includes a bag, ball, and a water bottle.
* Plus, two free tickets to selected Hyundai A-League or Westfield W-League games in 2018/19.
To sign up click Kick-Off Program when you're ready to
What are the benefits of signing up your children for a Kick-Off program?
* Make new friends and develop social skills.
* Develop values of teamwork, co-operation, fair play, and respect for others.
* Develop a child's ability to make quick decisions and improve reaction time.
* Keep healthy by getting active.
For more information on ALDI MiniRoos Kick-Off download your copy of the ALDI MiniRoo's Parent Information Pack